Apakah anda sedang mencari informasi tentang International Master of Science in Fire Safety Engineering?, di bawah ini Informasi Pendaftaran Mahasiswa PendaftaranMahasiswa.com menyampaikan tentang International Master of Science in Fire Safety Engineering
, silahkan baca informasinya sebagai berikut:
International Master of Science in Fire Safety Engineering
The “International Master of Science in Fire Safety Engineering” (IMFSE) is a two-year educational programme in the Erasmus Mundus framework. This master course is commonly organized by Ghent University (Belgium), Lund University (Sweden) and the University of Edinburgh (UK).
The main objective of the programme is creating an educational programme that provides the required knowledge for a professional fire safety engineer in a Performance-Based Design environment. Apart from interuniversity cooperation, student mobility in Europe is one of the main points of interest of the overall programme. The mobility structure, with possible change in study location after each semester, gives the students the opportunity to gain from the strengths and expertise of each of the three universities.
The minimum graduate admission requirements are:
- A Bachelor’s degree or recognized equivalent from an accredited institution (minimum 3 years full-time study or 180 ECTS credits) in civil / structural / mechanical / electrical / chemical / industrial engineering, material sciences, chemistry, physics, applied physics, architecture, urbanism and spatial planning or a related discipline. Students in their last year of such a Bachelor programme will however also be considered.
- Sufficient English language proficiency
The initiative is carried by professor Bart Merci (Ghent University), professor Robert Jönsson (Lund University) and professor José Torero (The University of Edinburgh).
550 total views, 1 views today
Mungkin Anda Tertarik
- Erasmus Mundus: Master Scholarships in Fire Safety Engineering (IMFSE) IMFSE 2011 The “International Master of Science in Fire Safety Engineering (IMFSE)”, is a two-year educational programme in the Erasmus Mundus framework. This master course is commonly organized […]
- PhD position in Electric Power Systems at KTH School of Electrical Engineering KTH School of Electrical Engineering seeks a PhD candidate in Electric Power Systems Project title: Design, control and operation planning of Multi-Terminal DC Transmission Systems […]
- PhD student in Electrical Engineering at KTH Royal Institute of Technology The Electromagnetic Engineering lab at the School of Electrical Engineering, KTH - Royal Institute of Technology - seeks a PhD student in Electrical Engineering.KTH is the largest […]
- PhD student positions in Networked Systems Security at KTH Royal Institute of Technology KTH is the largest technical university in Sweden. Education and research cover a broad spectrum within natural sciences and engineering, as well as architecture, industrial engineering […]
- WPI-AIMR Summer School of Materials Science, Tohoku University, Japan The 2012 WPI-AIMR Summer School of Materials Science (ASSM2012) -Advanced Materials to Build a Better Future- July 23rd to July 29th 2012WPI-AIMR’s top-class international researchers […]
- PhD Student in Micro and Nanoelectromechanical Systems (MEMS / NEMS) at KTH Royal Institute of Technology KTH School of Electrical Engineering (EES) seeks a PhD student in Micro- and Nanoelectromechanical Systems (MEMS / NEMS) KTH is the largest technical university in Sweden. Education and […]
- Master & Doctoral Scholarships, Ulsan National Institute of Science and Technology (UNIST), Korea School of Electrical and Computer Engineering Computer Systems & NetworksTheoretical Computer ScienceApplied ComputingCommunication, Control, & Signal ProcessingAnalog, Digital & RF […]
- International Master Scholarship, University of Oulu, Finland University of Oulu International Master’s ScholarshipThe University of Oulu International Master’s Scholarships provide EURO 2.4 million in financial aid to academically talented […]
- Erasmus Mundus Scholarships for International Master in Service Engineering Program (IMSE) The IMSE programme (120 ECTS) is organised in four successive phases over two years, each providing the core knowledge and developing the skills of the incoming students. The phases are […]
- Master Scholarships in Environmental Technology and Engineering 2011 The International Master of Science in Environmental Technology and Engineering (IMETE) programme offers scholarship for International studentsThe IMETE programme intensively promotes […]
Demikian kami sampaikan tentang International Master of Science in Fire Safety Engineering semoga informasi tentang International Master of Science in Fire Safety Engineering ini bermanfaat.