Apakah anda sedang mencari informasi tentang DART-Doctoral Program in Accounting, Reporting and Taxation?, di bawah ini Informasi Pendaftaran Mahasiswa PendaftaranMahasiswa.com menyampaikan tentang DART-Doctoral Program in Accounting, Reporting and Taxation
, silahkan baca informasinya sebagai berikut:
DART-Doctoral Program in Accounting, Reporting and Taxation
DART is a doctoral program in Accounting, Reporting, and taxation with a comprehensive view of economics-based research and a strict focus on quantitative methods and modeling. It is located in Graz and Vienna, Austria, and is a joint initiative of the University of Graz, the University of Vienna, and the WU Vienna University of Economics and Business. The program is in English and covers all major fields of accounting: financial accounting, management accounting, auditing, taxation, and corporate governance. DART offers a stimulating learning and research environment plus financial support to outstanding students from around the world.
DART – PH.D. PROGRAM DESCRIPTION
The program offers a series of PhD courses in accounting and research opportunities in six areas:
– Auditor regulation and audit quality (University of Graz)
– Accounting and corporate governance (University of Graz)
– Taxation and incentives (University of Graz)
– Managerial performance measurement (University of Vienna)
– Accounting and Intangibles (WU Vienna University of Economics and Business)
– Financial Reporting Quality (University of Graz)
Students admitted to DART are required to enroll with the appropriate formal doctoral program at one of the three participating universities. At the beginning of each program, students attend an intensive set of core courses, such as analytical and empirical methods, applied to accounting, finance, and economics. It also includes courses in mathematics and statistics, and economic modeling. Advanced courses are electives that students select depending on their specialization. These courses provide them with the necessary knowledge to engage in their own research. After the course phase, the students enter their thesis-writing phase. Admitted students are offered full funding unless financed by other sources. DART scholarship holders are paid a salary (after taxes and social security payments) of approximately 18.000 Euros per year. Students are strongly encouraged to take the opportunity to go abroad for a semester, preferably to the home institution of the external member of their supervisory committee to share their work with other researchers in the field. Opportunities for such mobility are manifold because of the faculty’s large network of connections to researchers and universities around the world.
APPLICATION PROCEDURE/FURTHER INFORMATION
For details on the doctoral program and scholarships, the application process, the program requirements and pre-requisites, please visit the DART homepage:
Official Website .
651 total views, 2 views today
Mungkin Anda Tertarik
- PhD Studentships in Finance, University of Melbourne, Australia PhD Studentships in Finance, University of Melbourne – The Department of FinanceThe Department of Finance at the University of Melbourne is pleased to invite applications for places in its […]
- University of Melbourne PhD Studentships in Finance 2011 The Department of Finance at the University of Melbourne is pleased to invite applications for places in its PhD student cohort matriculating February 2011. About the Program: The PhD […]
- Austria : Vienna PhD School of Informatics The Vienna PhD School of Informatics is an international PhD School, funded by the Vienna University of Technology (TU Vienna), the City of Vienna and private sponsors. PhD students […]
- PhD researcher Supply side segmentation for social responsible food innovation at Utrecht University Job Utrecht University, Faculty of Geosciences - PhD researcher Supply side segmentation for social responsible food innovation PhD researcher Supply side segmentation for social […]
- 2011-2012 International Doctoral Program in Economics at Sant’Anna School of Advanced Studies, Italy Call for Application for International Doctoral Scholarship in Economics in Italy Study Subject:EconomicsEmployer:Sant’Anna School of Advanced StudiesLevel:PhD Sant’Anna School of Advanced […]
- Postdoctoral Scholarship at University of Pennsylvania Beginning in January 2011, the Penn Program on Democracy, Citizenship, and Constitutionalism (DCC) invites applications for a one-year DCC Postdoctoral Fellow in any discipline whose […]
- Postdoctoral Fellowship in Democracy, Citizenship, and Constitutionalism, University of Pennsylvania, USA Beginning in January 2011, the Penn Program on Democracy, Citizenship, and Constitutionalism (DCC) invites applications for a one-year DCC Postdoctoral Fellow in any discipline whose […]
- PhD Positions in Statistics, Uppsala University, Sweden Uppsala University hereby declares the following position to be open for application: Two PhD positions in Statisticsat the Department of Statistics. Starting date: 1st of September 2011 […]
- Doctoral student in Combustion Physics at University of Lund OverviewType of employment: Limit of tenure, 4 years Extent: 100 % Location: Department of Physics, LundFirst day of employment: As soon as possible Official Records Number: LTHPA 2011/394 […]
- Doctoral Programme in Quantitative Economics and Finance at University of Konstanz Brief Description The Doctoral Programme in Quantitative Economics and Finance at the Department of Economics of the University of Konstanz, Germany, offers scholarships to applicants […]
Demikian kami sampaikan tentang DART-Doctoral Program in Accounting, Reporting and Taxation semoga informasi tentang DART-Doctoral Program in Accounting, Reporting and Taxation ini bermanfaat.