Apakah anda sedang mencari informasi tentang [beasiswa] [info] Wellcome Trust CALIBER MSc Studentships (x2) in Epidemiology – University College London?, di bawah ini Informasi Pendaftaran Mahasiswa PendaftaranMahasiswa.com menyampaikan tentang [beasiswa] [info] Wellcome Trust CALIBER MSc Studentships (x2) in Epidemiology – University College London
, silahkan baca informasinya sebagai berikut:
[beasiswa] [info] Wellcome Trust CALIBER MSc Studentships (x2) in Epidemiology – University College London
Wellcome Trust CALIBER MSc Studentships (x2) in Epidemiology
University College London – UCL Research Department of Epidemiology and Public Health, Division of Population Health
The UCL Clinical Epidemiology Group, based within the Department of Epidemiology and Public Health, is offering two one-year Studentships for full-time students undertaking the MSc in Social Epidemiology at UCL. The awards are to start in October 2011 and the Studentship will include payment of tuition fees (at Home/EU level). The recipients will be expected to conduct their research project (dissertation) within the Clinical Epidemiology Group and thus an interest in exploiting electronic health records for research in cardiovascular disease is essential.
Opportunities include projects in relating to cardiovascular disease and depression, the patient journey, biomarkers and diabetes and in training in the use of electronic health record data and statistical methods.
The Clinical Epidemiology Group is investigating potentially remediable aetiologic and prognostic factors for specific coronary disease phenotypes. In the CArdiovascular disease research LInking Bespoke studies and Electronic Records (CALIBER) consortium, funded by the Wellcome Trust, we are exploiting large scale resources such as the national register of acute coronary syndromes, linked to the primary care record, and investigator led (“bespoke”) studies, which collect DNA and other exposures, (e.g. Whitehall II).
Candidates can be from any country but must be intending to pursue the full-time UCL MSc in Social Epidemiology and by the date of the application deadline, hold an offer of admission (conditional or unconditional) for the course.
Eligible candidates must submit a copy of the UCL offer, CV and supporting statement, detailing research interests and reasons for wanting to work on CALIBER data, to:
CALIBER Programme Manager,
UCL Clinical Epidemiology Group,
2nd Floor Brook House
2-16 Torrington Place
London WC1E 7HN
The deadline for submissions is 5pm 10 June 2011
Applications will be reviewed by the academic selection panel and shortlisted candidates will be invited for interview in late May/early June. Phone or skype interview can be arranged for foreign applicants.
411 total views, 2 views today
Mungkin Anda Tertarik
- [beasiswa] [info] Ph. D. Opportunity in Clinical Biostatistics – University of Queensland The Queensland Clinical Trials & Biostatistics Centre (QCTBC) (http://www.sph.uq.edu.au/qctbc) at the School of Population Health, University of Queensland, Australia, is offering an […]
- [beasiswa] [INFO] A doctoral student with doctoral grant in epidemiology Karolinska Institutethas a vacancy forA doctoral student with doctoral grant in epidemiologyDepartmentDepartment of Medical Epidemiology and BiostatisticsDescription of research group […]
- PhD student in Epidemiology and Biostatistics at UMC Utretch We are looking for someone who has (nearly) finished a master of science program (MSc) in which statistics, mathematics, or computer science play a prominent role. Experience with […]
- [beasiswa] Grand Challenges in Global Health Initiative – Gates Foundation Dear professors, friends, and colleagues, Here I send you an interesting opportunity, especially if you are working in the health field. PS: The application deadline is 19th of May […]
- International Students Scholarships, Royal Veterinary College (RVC), University of London, UK What makes us unique?As one of the world’s leading specialist veterinary institutions, the Royal Veterinary College brings together many talented individuals, all of whom share a passion […]
- Erasmus Mundus BioHealth Computing at EM Scholarship Growing barriers between clinical and basic research, along with the ever increasing complexities involved in conducting health research, are making it more difficult to translate new […]
- [beasiswa] [INFO] PhD position at Institute of Social and Preventive Medicine, Univ of Bern url: http://www.ispm.ch/fileadmin/doc_download/Inserate/Inserat_IGU_PhD_Cough.pdf==========================================================Open position forPhD or MD-PhD student in the […]
- Radcliffe Department of Medicine PhD Scholarship, University of Oxford, UK The Radcliffe Department of Medicine 4 year PhD Scholars ProgrammeThe Radcliffe Department of Medicine at the University of Oxford is a large multi-disciplinary Department that undertakes […]
- [beasiswa] [INFO] Economic & Social Research Council Doctoral Studentships – King’s College, London Economic & Social Research Council Doctoral Studentships Having won a coveted place in the national network of training centres accredited by ESRC, King's Interdisciplinary Social […]
- [beasiswa] [info] PhD Studentships in Herbal Medicine – University of Southampton PhD Studentships in Primary Care Research - Herbal Medicine University of Southampton - Primary Care And Population Sciences Unit Applications are invited from individuals with a […]
Demikian kami sampaikan tentang [beasiswa] [info] Wellcome Trust CALIBER MSc Studentships (x2) in Epidemiology – University College London semoga informasi tentang [beasiswa] [info] Wellcome Trust CALIBER MSc Studentships (x2) in Epidemiology – University College London ini bermanfaat.