Apakah anda sedang mencari informasi tentang [beasiswa] [INFO] UNESCO-IHE twenty PhD positions on pro-poor sanitation innovation?, di bawah ini Informasi Pendaftaran Mahasiswa PendaftaranMahasiswa.com menyampaikan tentang [beasiswa] [INFO] UNESCO-IHE twenty PhD positions on pro-poor sanitation innovation
, silahkan baca informasinya sebagai berikut:
[beasiswa] [INFO] UNESCO-IHE twenty PhD positions on pro-poor sanitation innovation
UNESCO-IHE and partners offering twenty PhD positions on pro-poor sanitation innovation
Updated – Monday 05 December 2011
Twenty PhD Positions are available in the Bill & Melinda Gates Foundation funded project on pro-poor sanitation innovations, named “Stimulating local innovation on sanitation for the urban poor in sub-Saharan Africa and South-East Asia”.
UNESCO-IHE, The Netherlands, and its partners Makerere University in Uganda, KNUST in Ghana, AIT in Thailand, 2iE in Burkina Faso, ITB in Indonesia, UCT in South Africa, UFMG in Brazil, and Univalle in Colombia were awarded a US$ 8 million grant from the Gates Foundation to finance the 5-year capacity building and research project.
To support the research component of the project 20 PhD positions for junior researchers are funded by the project at 8 host institutions.
The five research themes are:
Smart sanitation provision for slums & informal settlements
Emergency sanitation following natural & anthropological disasters
Resource‐oriented decentralized sanitation
Low‐cost wastewater collection & treatment
Faecal sludge management
Deadline for application: 15 December 2011
For more information and application instructions go to the UNESCO-IHE web site
467 total views, 1 views today
Mungkin Anda Tertarik
- [beasiswa] (info)Twenty PhD Positions Available (UNESCO-IHE The Netherlands) TWENTY PHD POSITIONS AVAILABLE ON PRO-POOR SANITATION INNOVATIONS Twenty PhD Positions are available in the Bill & Melinda Gates Foundation Funded Project on Pro-poor Sanitation […]
- PhD Positions, UNESCO-IHE Institute for Water Education, Netherlands UNESCO-IHE, The Netherlands, and the following partners: Makerere University in Uganda, KNUST in Ghana, AIT in Thailand, 2iE in Burkina Faso, ITB in Indonesia, UCT in South Africa, UFMG […]
- Ford Foundation International Fellowships Program 2010 Ford Foundation International Fellowships Program was launched with a grant from the Ford Foundation in 2001. The program offers fellowships for post-graduate study to leaders from […]
- [beasiswa] [INFO] US Leadership program for women with disabilities (2 weeks remaining for application) ---------- Forwarded message ----------From: Taufiq Effendi Date: Fri, 17 Feb 2012 15:03:29 +0700Subject: Fwd: Two Weeks Remaining: Apply to WILD 2012 NowTo: jempolkeren ---------- […]
- [beasiswa] Grand Challenges in Global Health Initiative – Gates Foundation Dear professors, friends, and colleagues, Here I send you an interesting opportunity, especially if you are working in the health field. PS: The application deadline is 19th of May […]
- [beasiswa] [INFO] Gates Cambridge Scholarships at University of Cambridge OverviewIn October 2000 the Bill & Melinda Gates Foundation donated $210 million to the University of Cambridge, establishing the Gates Cambridge Trust. This is the largest single […]
- [beasiswa] [INFO] University of Sydney World Scholars 2011 UNIVERSITY OF SYDNEY WORLD SCHOLARSAPPLICATION GUIDELINES – SEMESTER 1 2011IntroductionThe University of Sydney World Scholars awards provide opportunities for academically gifted PhD […]
- University of Groningen Talent Grant: Eric Bleumink Fund, Netherlands Purposes: Master, Ph.D.Programmes: All Countries of origin:Afghanistan, Albania, Algeria, Armenia, Azerbaijan, Angola, Bangladesh, Benin, Bhutan, Burkina Faso, Burundi, Bolivia, Bosnia and […]
- Korean Government Scholarship Program for Graduate at Hankuk University Students 1. Program ObjectiveThe Korean Government Scholarship Program is designed to provide higher education in Korea for international students in order to promote international exchange in […]
- NFP 2011 Masters Scholarship at University of Twente for international students The Netherlands Fellowship Programmes (NFP) fosters capacity building within organizations in 61 developing countries by providing training and education to their mid-career staff members […]
Demikian kami sampaikan tentang [beasiswa] [INFO] UNESCO-IHE twenty PhD positions on pro-poor sanitation innovation semoga informasi tentang [beasiswa] [INFO] UNESCO-IHE twenty PhD positions on pro-poor sanitation innovation ini bermanfaat.