[beasiswa] [INFO] Swiss Government scholarships
- Types of scholarship:University scholarships: University scholarships are open to students from all countries mentioned in the list, but are intended exclusively for postgraduate studies at one of Switzerland’s 10 universities or 2 federal institutes of technology.
- Candidates must hold a university degree (Bachelors/Masters) on commencement of the scholarship.
- Candidates must be able to demonstrate their academic abilities and what they aim to achieve.
- Candidates must contact the institution and/or the professor supervising their period of research. Universities may request supplementary information and/or set certain additional conditions to determine whether or not you qualify for admission.
- Candidates must be under the age of 35 (born on or after 1.1.1977).
- Candidates must be suitably proficient in the language of instruction (French, German, Italian or English). A language test is required.
- Candidates who have already embarked on the first year of a Masters programme at a Swiss university or UAS are no longer eligible for a Swiss government scholarship (with the exception of arts scholarship holders who do not have to be in Switzerland for more than one year). Such applications will not be considered by Swiss diplomatic representations.
- Swiss government scholarships may not be combined with other scholarships or awards.
Continue reading Swiss Government scholarships
522 total views, 2 views today
Demikian kami sampaikan tentang [beasiswa] [INFO] Swiss Government scholarships semoga informasi tentang [beasiswa] [INFO] Swiss Government scholarships ini bermanfaat.