Apakah anda sedang mencari informasi tentang [beasiswa] [info] PhD Studentships in Voice Identity – University of Hertfordshire?, di bawah ini Informasi Pendaftaran Mahasiswa PendaftaranMahasiswa.com menyampaikan tentang [beasiswa] [info] PhD Studentships in Voice Identity – University of Hertfordshire
, silahkan baca informasinya sebagai berikut:
[beasiswa] [info] PhD Studentships in Voice Identity – University of Hertfordshire
University of Hertfordshire – School of Engineering and Technology
Applications are invited for a PhD studentship based in the School of Engineering and Technology at the University of Hertfordshire.
The project is concerned with voice biometrics/voice conversion.
You should have at least an upper second-class honours degree in Electronic/Communication Engineering, Computer Science or a related discipline. Additionally, you should possess a working knowledge of digital signal processing and high level programming languages. Having an MSc degree in a relevant field and/or experience of statistical signal and speech processing will be advantageous.
The studentship is offered for a maximum of three years. It will cover the University tuition fees at UK/EU level, and will provide a tax free bursary. This is £13,290 per annum for 2009-2010.
Although preference will be given to UK/EU students, exceptional overseas applicants will also be considered.
Further information and application forms can be obtained from
Mrs Lorraine Nicholls,
Faculty of Science, Technology and Creative Arts,
University of Hertfordshire,
Hatfield, AL10 9AB;
The closing date for applications is 23 April 2010 and interviews will be held in May/June 2010.
For informal enquiries contact Prof Aladdin Ariyaeeinia on 01707 284348 or emailA.M.Ariyaeeinia@herts.ac.uk.
383 total views, 1 views today
Mungkin Anda Tertarik
- PhD Fellowships in Information and Communication Technology at Scuola Sant`Anna 8 PhD fellowships in ICT at Scuola Sant`Anna, ItalyScuola superiore Sant`AnnaCall for application A.Y. 2010-11 - Non EU citizensONLINE […]
- [beasiswa] [INFO] 8 PhD fellowships in ICT at Scuola Sant’Anna, Italy Scuola superiore Sant'AnnaCall for application A.Y. 2010-11 - Non EU citizensONLINE APPLICATIONhttp://www.sssup.it/phdapplicationonline Selection overviewThe Ph.D. in Innovative […]
- [beasiswa] [info] MSc Scholarships in Computer Science 2012 – Venice (Italy) Since 2010, Università Ca' Foscari Venezia (Italy) has offered a two-year MSc program in "Informatica - Computer Science" (www.unive.it/msc-computer-science) taught in English, which is […]
- [beasiswa] [info] PhD Organic Chemistry Belgium | Marie Curie PhD Spain PhD Organic Chemistry Belgium Applicants must possess a MSc in Chemical Engineering or related subject and a TOEFL certificate or equivalent. Relevant experience in the area of […]
- TU Delft MSc Research Scholarships in Applied Mathematics Delft University of Technology. EWI-R&EMS ScholarshipExcellent students accepted to the MSc programma in Applied Mathematics with a research interest in Risk & Environmental Modeling […]
- [beasiswa] [INFO] CIMB Niaga Scholarship – Overseas Dear rekan2, Semoga bermanfaat :D====================PT Bank CIMB Niaga Tbk ("CIMB Niaga") and CIMB Group, majority shareholder in Malaysia give opportunity for bright Indonesian […]
- Informatics Masters Scholarships, University of Sussex, UK Informatics Masters Scholarships (2012)Up to seven scholarships are available with a value of £3,000.Type of award: Postgraduate MastersAward amount: Reduction in tuition fees of […]
- [beasiswa] [INFO]: A Stanford education (free!) Based on this websiteAyo daftar....==================================================================================================================Stanford University offered three of […]
- [beasiswa] [info] PhD student in (Statistical) Bioinformatics Hasselt University, in collaboration with Flemish Institute for Technological Research (VITO), announces the following position (m/f)PhD student in (Statistical) Bioinformatics (2x2 […]
- School of Electronic Engineering and Computer Science Post Doctoral Research Assistant at Queen Mary University of London Applications are invited for a one-year Post Doctoral Research position at Queen Mary, University of London, on an EPSRC funded project with the title “Information flows and Information […]
Demikian kami sampaikan tentang [beasiswa] [info] PhD Studentships in Voice Identity – University of Hertfordshire semoga informasi tentang [beasiswa] [info] PhD Studentships in Voice Identity – University of Hertfordshire ini bermanfaat.