Apakah anda sedang mencari informasi tentang [beasiswa] [INFO] PhD position in Economics, Ghent Univ., Belgium?, di bawah ini Informasi Pendaftaran Mahasiswa PendaftaranMahasiswa.com menyampaikan tentang [beasiswa] [INFO] PhD position in Economics, Ghent Univ., Belgium
, silahkan baca informasinya sebagai berikut:
[beasiswa] [INFO] PhD position in Economics, Ghent Univ., Belgium
Faculty of Economics and Business Administration
has a vacancy for
a MOTIVATED DOCTORAL RESEACHER (M/F)
In the field of Micro-Econometrics Applied to Labour Economics
Project title: “EVALUATING ACTIVE LABOUR MARKET POLICIES IN FLANDERS”
To start in January 2012
• The candidate writes a doctoral thesis under the supervision of Prof. Bart Cockx on the research project entitled “Evaluating Active Labour Market Policies in Flanders”. This project will be realized
within the Policy Research Centre Work and Social Economy (“Steunpunt Werk en Sociale Economie”) financed by the Flemish Government. The project consists in two main research topics: (i) A Simple
Monitoring Instrument for the Effectiveness of Active Labor Market Policies; (ii) Public Procurement of Employment Services: Long-Run Effectiveness and the Role of the Service Provider. The description of the research project can be downloaded from http://users.ugent.be/~bcockx/PhDproject_Werk.pdf.
• The competencies and research interests of the promoter are described on http://users.ugent.be/~bcockx/.
• In addition to performing the tasks described in the research project, the PhD candidate will improve his/her research skills by completing a doctoral training programme. This includes advanced courses within the Belgian Graduate School in Economics, and attending and presenting research in seminars and international conferences. A description of the rules of the PhD programme are downloadable from http://www.feb.ugent.be/en/Res/doctoraatsreglement_2011.pdf
• You are holder of a Master degree in Economics, which you should have completed with honours.
• You can work independently, accurately and systematically
• You have an interest in quantitative methods
• A doctoral research fellowship for up to 4 years.
• A dynamic research environment with interactions with other research centres, in particular with IRES at UCLouvain and also IZA and CESifo, research centres to which Bart Cockx is affiliated.
Send a letter of motivation and your CV to prof. Bart Cockx email@example.com as soon as possible and not later than December 15, 2011. Do not hesitate to send a mail for more info.
INFO, TIPS BEASISWA, FAQ – ADS:
INFO LOWONGAN DI BIDANG MIGAS:
INGIN KELUAR DARI MILIS BEASISWA?
Kirim email kosong ke firstname.lastname@example.orgYahoo! Groups Links
<*> To visit your group on the web, go to:
<*> Your email settings:
Individual Email | Traditional
<*> To change settings online go to:
(Yahoo! ID required)
<*> To change settings via email:
<*> To unsubscribe from this group, send an email to:
<*> Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to:
503 total views, 1 views today
Mungkin Anda Tertarik
- Warwick Business School ESRC Case PhD Studentship 2011 One of the under-researched effects of higher education expansion in the last two decades has been increasing recruitment of graduates by small and medium enterprises (SMEs) and to sectors […]
- Doctoral Programme in Quantitative Economics and Finance at University of Konstanz Brief Description The Doctoral Programme in Quantitative Economics and Finance at the Department of Economics of the University of Konstanz, Germany, offers scholarships to applicants […]
- [beasiswa] [INFO] 2 PhD Positions in Public Economics at University of Lugano, Switzerland website link:http://www.usi.ch/call-eco-mecop-phd-assistant-126133.pdfDoctoral Assistant Position in Public EconomicsThe Institute for Microeconomics and Public Economics (MecoP) at the […]
- Doctoral Student in Accounting, University of Antwerp, Belgium The Department of Accounting and Finance of the Faculty of Applied Economic Sciences of the University of Antwerp has a full-time vacancy (m/f) for a: Doctoral student in accountingThe […]
- PhD in Inorganic and Physical Chemistry at Hasselt University The Faculty of Sciences, capacity group Chemistry, research institute Institute for Materials Research, research group Laboratory of Inorganic and Physical Chemistry of Hasselt […]
- PhD Position at the Institute for Microeconomics and Public Economics, University of Lugano The Institute for Microeconomics and Public Economics (MecoP) at the Faculty of Economics, University of Lugano, invites applications for up to two Doctoral Assistant positions for up to […]
- PhD Scholarship at Lancashire Business School UNIVERSITY OF CENTRAL LANCASHIREInternational PhD ScholarshipLancashire Business SchoolReference No INT-001SonmezApplications are invited for a full-time scholarship available in the […]
- International PhD Scholarship at Lancashire Business School Applications are invited for a full-time scholarship available in the Lancashire Business School. The scholarship is tenable for up to 3 years for a PhD (via MPhil route) [subject to […]
- [Denmark] Postdoc in Economics at Aarhus University Postdoc in Economics at Aarhus University, DenmarkThe Department of Economics, Aarhus School of Business, and the School of Economics and Management, Faculty of Social Sciences, invite […]
- [beasiswa] [info] PhD position at Department of Marketing and the Business Statistics Research Unit University of Antwerp The University of Antwerp is a knowledge centre, with 3400 co-workers, conducting ground-breaking and innovative research of international standing. The university takes special care […]
Demikian kami sampaikan tentang [beasiswa] [INFO] PhD position in Economics, Ghent Univ., Belgium semoga informasi tentang [beasiswa] [INFO] PhD position in Economics, Ghent Univ., Belgium ini bermanfaat.