Apakah anda sedang mencari informasi tentang [beasiswa] [info] PhD in Healthcare Epidemiology – University of Oxford?, di bawah ini Informasi Pendaftaran Mahasiswa PendaftaranMahasiswa.com menyampaikan tentang [beasiswa] [info] PhD in Healthcare Epidemiology – University of Oxford
, silahkan baca informasinya sebagai berikut:
[beasiswa] [info] PhD in Healthcare Epidemiology – University of Oxford
Unit of Healthcare Epidemiology
University of Oxford – Department of Public Health
Applications are invited for a departmental studentship to undertake a DPhil by research in the field of public health, attached to St Cross College, to be taken up in October 2012 or as soon as possible thereafter.
The studentship is available in the Department of Public Health, which has a diverse range of research programmes including international health, health economics, health services research and bioethics. The Department of Public Health is further described at: www.dph.ox.ac.uk. The studentship will be based in the Unit of Healthcare Epidemiology – please see its website at http://www.uhce.ox.ac.uk/uhce/ – and will focus on the following area:
Applicants must have a medical degree and qualify for admission as a probationer research student to Oxford University (see graduate studies entrance requirements at www.ox.ac.uk/admissions/postgraduate_courses/apply/index.html). The studentship will cover University fees plus an annual stipend of £16,153 for a fixed term of three years. College fees (approx £2,550 pa) will not be covered.
Further information and details of how to apply can be obtained from www.dph.ox.ac.uk/jobs or by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org.
Closing date for applications: 12 noon on 23 July 2012
Interviews are expected to be held on 2 August 2012
Please quote reference UHCE_PH/002180/MT12 in all correspondence.
382 total views, 1 views today
Mungkin Anda Tertarik
- [beasiswa] [info] PhD position at Department of Marketing and the Business Statistics Research Unit University of Antwerp The University of Antwerp is a knowledge centre, with 3400 co-workers, conducting ground-breaking and innovative research of international standing. The university takes special care […]
- EP Abraham Scholarship in Chemical, Biological / Life and Medical Sciences, University of Oxford, UK E.P. Abraham Scholarship in Chemical, Biological / Life and Medical SciencesSt Cross College invites applications for this scholarship from students who will begin studying for a […]
- Graduate Scholarships in Economic History, St Cross College, University of Oxford, UK St Cross College jointly with the Faculty of History offers the following scholarship for students who will be studying for a MSc or MPhil in Economic and Social History at the […]
- University of Surrey PhD Studentship in Economics The Department of Economics, a dynamic and academically successful unit, is now looking to recruit two highly motivated PhD students (UK/EU applicants only) for a three year period […]
- Islamic Development Bank – Oxford Clarendon Scholarships, University of Oxford, UK The Islamic Development Bank was established in 1973, and aims to foster the economic development and social progress of its member countries. These Scholarships enable academically […]
- [beasiswa] [info] A doctoral grant in Cancer Epidemiology and Neuroepidemology, Sweden Karolinska Institutethas a vacancy forA doctoral student with doctoral grant in Cancer Epidemiology and Neuroepidemology(2 positions)DepartmentDepartment of Medical Epidemiology and […]
- [beasiswa] [info] Doctoral Candidate (PhD student) in Economics with a specialisation in Microeconomics assalamu'alaikumbarangkali ada yang berminat,beasiswa phd microeconomicssilakan di cek tautan […]
- [beasiswa] [info] Wellcome Trust Doctoral Studentship – Ethics of Collaborative Global Health Research 2011 Wellcome Trust Doctoral StudentshipEthics of Collaborative Global Health ResearchUniversity of Oxford - The Ethox Centre, Department of Public Health(Start date October 2011)The […]
- [beasiswa] [info] DPhil Studentship – National Perinatal Epidemiology Unit University of Oxford D.Phil StudentshipUniversity of Oxford - National Perinatal Epidemiology Unit (NPEU)Applications are invited for an ad hoc studentship to undertake a DPhil degree by research in the field […]
- Oxford University Clarendon Fund Scholarships for Graduate Studies, UK The Clarendon Fund is the University of Oxford’s flagship scholarship scheme. The awards are sponsored by Oxford University Press and are only available at the University of Oxford for all […]
Demikian kami sampaikan tentang [beasiswa] [info] PhD in Healthcare Epidemiology – University of Oxford semoga informasi tentang [beasiswa] [info] PhD in Healthcare Epidemiology – University of Oxford ini bermanfaat.