Apakah anda sedang mencari informasi tentang [beasiswa] [info] A PHD student in STATISTICS FACULTY OF BUSINESS AND ECONOMICS, KU Leuven?, di bawah ini Informasi Pendaftaran Mahasiswa PendaftaranMahasiswa.com menyampaikan tentang [beasiswa] [info] A PHD student in STATISTICS FACULTY OF BUSINESS AND ECONOMICS, KU Leuven
, silahkan baca informasinya sebagai berikut:
[beasiswa] [info] A PHD student in STATISTICS FACULTY OF BUSINESS AND ECONOMICS, KU Leuven
A PHD student in STATISTICS
We are looking for a full-time PhD student/research assistant for the period Oct. 1, 2012 – Sept. 30, 2016 to conduct research in statistics, which should lead to a Ph.D. degree.
The research will be conducted under guidance of Prof. Gerda Claeskens. A variety of research topics is possible; some key words are: model selection, model averaging, semi- and nonparametric statistics, smoothing,… You will find a dynamic and pleasant working environment, in a group which conducts research at the highest international level.
Candidates should have a strong interest in statistics, econometrics, or mathematics and preferably have a background as Master of Science in Statistics, Mathematics, Applied Economics, Business Engineering, Economics, Civil Engineering or Computer Science. An average yearly result of “distinction” during the university education is required, as is a decent knowledge of written and spoken English. Master’s and undergraduate students in their last year are especially encouraged to apply.
For further information, please contact via email: firstname.lastname@example.org.
We expect an application letter with motivation and a detailed curriculum vitae (including exam results), sent either via email; or by regular mail to the following address: Prof. G. Claeskens, ORSTAT, Naamsestraat 69, B – 3000 Leuven, Belgium, and this before April 20, 2012.
429 total views, 1 views today
Mungkin Anda Tertarik
- International Master Scholarship, University of Oulu, Finland University of Oulu International Master’s ScholarshipThe University of Oulu International Master’s Scholarships provide EURO 2.4 million in financial aid to academically talented […]
- [beasiswa] [info] PhD studentship in Statistics PhD studentship in StatisticsWe are looking for a full-time PhD student to conduct research in statistics, which should leadto a Ph.D. degree in Statistical Data Analysis. The […]
- [beasiswa] [INFO] PhD positions (Systems & Control) http://www.ieeecss.org/main/newsletter-archive 7.1 PhD: NTNU The Department of Engineering Cybernetics has a vacancy for a 4-year PhD research fellowship within the automatic control […]
- [beasiswa] [info] Immediate Opening For A Ph.D. Student In Computational Mechanics sumber: http://acikita.org/docs/
There is an immediate opening for a Ph.D. student in the Department of Materials Science and Engineering at Missouri University of Science and Technology […]
- [beasiswa] [INFO] One postdoc – societal aspects of nano-scale science and engineering The Center for Nanotechnology in Society at Arizona State University (CNS-ASU) seeks to fill one POST-DOCTORAL ASSOCIATE position in the societal aspects of nano-scale science and […]
- [beasiswa] [INFO] Deadline diundur jadi 14 Mei 2010 — Beasiswa CIMB Niaga Overseas 2010 Pemberitahuan penting!Beasiswa CIMB Niaga diundur deadline nya menjadi 14 Mei 2010 Berikut deskripsi umum informasi beasiswa tersebut tersebut: PROGRAM BEASISWA CIMB NIAGA (OVERSEAS) […]
- [beasiswa] [Info] PhD Position: Fatigue Crack Growth Prediction, UGhent Dear Moderator,mohon bantuannya untuk mempublish di milis beasiswa :)Prof. Wim Van Paepegem, dari Mechanics of Materials and Structures groups, UGhent, sedang mencari kandidat PhD […]
- PhD Research Assistant, Faculty of Business and Economics, KU Leuven, Belgium The Humanities and Social Sciences Group; Faculty of Business and Economics; Research Centre for Operations Management are looking for: Research assistant (f/m) – ABV201115 The Research […]
- PhD Position in Dynamics and Control of Aerospace Systems at Embry-Riddle Aeronautical University, USA The minimum entry requirement to the program is a Master`s degree in physics or engineering. A minimum CGPA of 3.2/4.0 is required for both the Bachelor`s and Master`s degrees completed. […]
- [beasiswa] [info] European Master Scholarships in Nuclear Fusion Science and Engineering Physics, Erasmus Mundus European Master Scholarships in Nuclear Fusion Science and Engineering Physics, Erasmus MundusThe aim of the European Master in Nuclear Fusion Science and Engineering Physics (FUSION-EP) […]
Demikian kami sampaikan tentang [beasiswa] [info] A PHD student in STATISTICS FACULTY OF BUSINESS AND ECONOMICS, KU Leuven semoga informasi tentang [beasiswa] [info] A PHD student in STATISTICS FACULTY OF BUSINESS AND ECONOMICS, KU Leuven ini bermanfaat.