Apakah anda sedang mencari informasi tentang [beasiswa] [INFO] 12 PhD Fellowships in Biology, Humboldt Univ, Germany?, di bawah ini Informasi Pendaftaran Mahasiswa PendaftaranMahasiswa.com menyampaikan tentang [beasiswa] [INFO] 12 PhD Fellowships in Biology, Humboldt Univ, Germany
, silahkan baca informasinya sebagai berikut:
[beasiswa] [INFO] 12 PhD Fellowships in Biology, Humboldt Univ, Germany
Humboldt-Universität zu Berlin DFG Research Training Group “Computational Systems Biology”
Biology has developed into a quantitative, information-driven science. We are seeking fellows in the new Research Training Group Computational Systems Biology (CSB) which focuses on the system-level understanding of biological data using computational methods. CSB is embedded in the thriving Berlin life-science environment and involves high-ranking research institutions such as Humboldt-Universität zu Berlin, Freie Universität Berlin, Charité-Universitätsmedizin Berlin, Max Planck Institute for Molecular Genetics and Max Delbrück Center for Molecular Medicine Berlin-Buch.
We offer 12 PhD fellowships and 1 postdoctoral position (TV/L E13) in the following areas:
Structural investigation of protein-protein and protein-RNA interactions and their role in molecular networks of the living cell
Detailed models of cellular processes on different levels
Reverse engineering for prediction of genetic networks from new types of data and
Spatio-temporal organization of networks.
We are looking for highly-motivated students with a strong interest in systems biology and mathematical modelling. Successful applicants must hold the equivalent of a master’s level degree in life sciences, mathematics, physics or computer sciences. The PhD fellowship comprises a monthly stipend which is initially granted for 2 years and which can be extended for another 12 months. We offer an excellent training program in computational systems biology, supervision by at least two experienced scientists, and multifarious opportunities for developing local and international collaboration.
Applications (one PDF-file containing cover letter, CV, master/diploma certificate, 1-page project description, and names and addresses of 2 referees) should be sent preferably via email until January 31, 2011.
GRK 1772, c/o Dr. Cordelia Arndt-Sullivan, Humboldt-Universität zu Berlin, Math.-Nat. Fakultät I, Institut für Biologie, Theoretische Biophysik, Invalidenstr. 42, 10115 Berlin, Germany Phone: +49 (0) 30 2093 8383, email: email@example.com
For further information, please visit our website:
Humboldt-Universität zu Berlin is an equal opportunities employer
INFO, TIPS BEASISWA, FAQ – ADS:
INFO LOWONGAN DI BIDANG MIGAS:
INGIN KELUAR DARI MILIS BEASISWA?
Kirim email kosong ke firstname.lastname@example.orgYahoo! Groups Links
<*> To visit your group on the web, go to:
<*> Your email settings:
Individual Email | Traditional
<*> To change settings online go to:
(Yahoo! ID required)
<*> To change settings via email:
<*> To unsubscribe from this group, send an email to:
<*> Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to:
503 total views, 1 views today
Mungkin Anda Tertarik
- [beasiswa] [INFO] PhD fellowships in Computational Biology, HU Berlin, Germany url: http://www.berlin-csb.de/index.php?option=com_content&view=article&id=41:kurzmeldung-5&catid=3:kurzmeldungen=============================================Humboldt-Universität zu […]
- International Max Planck Research School for Molecular Cell Biology and Bioengineering, Germany The International Max Planck Research School for Molecular Cell Biology and Bioengineering (IMPRS-MCBB) is a joint program of the Max Planck Institute of Molecular Cell Biology and […]
- 8 PhD Fellowships in Molecular and Chemical Ecology at IMPRS 8 PhD Fellowships in Molecular and Chemical EcologyThe International Max Planck Research School (IMPRS) "The Exploration of Ecological Interactions with Molecular and Chemical Techniques" […]
- PhD Positions, Helmholtz International Research School Molecular Neurobiology, Germany The Helmholtz International Research School `Molecular Neurobiology` offers: up to 10 PhD positions in Molecular NeurobiologyWe provide:* excellence in research* a comprehensive choice of […]
- International PhD Fellowships in Neurosciences, NeuroCure, Germany The NeuroCure Excellence Cluster invites applications for its PhD program starting in 2013NeuroCure is an inter-institutional research network based at the Charité – Universitätsmedizin […]
- [France] PhD Position in Systems Biology at University of Montpellier PhD position in Systems Biology, MontpellierCandidate:We are looking for a candidate motivated by systems biology and with strong background in mathematical modelling and computer science. […]
- [beasiswa] [INFO] Saarbrücken: Ph.D. Scholarships in Computer Science High-Profile Research in Computer ScienceDoctoral Studies at the SaarbrückenGraduate School of Computer ScienceDear colleagues,Last year we celebrated four decades of top-notch computer […]
- Fellowships for Developing Countries at International Climate Protection Program The International Climate Protection Fellowships enable prospective leaders to conduct a research-related project of their own choice during a one-year stay in Germany. Submit an […]
- PhD Position in Agronomy at Max Planck Institute for Plant Breeding Research, Köln The PhD student will contribute to the cooperative research project “Identification of molecular markers for barley yellow dwarf virus (BYDV) resistance in maize” between the MPIPZ, the […]
- PhD Scholarships in Space Life Sciences, Institute of Aerospace Medicine, Germany The DLR Institute of Aerospace Medicine in Cologne, Germany, offers in cooperation with several partners an excellent and interdisciplinary training for up to 25 doctoral students from […]
Demikian kami sampaikan tentang [beasiswa] [INFO] 12 PhD Fellowships in Biology, Humboldt Univ, Germany semoga informasi tentang [beasiswa] [INFO] 12 PhD Fellowships in Biology, Humboldt Univ, Germany ini bermanfaat.